Comprehensive Patient Support
For patients who have been prescribed Acthar, Questcor offers a number of different support services -- all designed to provide Acthar in the most affordable and efficient way possible. The Acthar Support and Access Program (A.S.A.P.) is the central point of coordination for these services. It is here that patients and their families, as well as healthcare providers, can get all the information on cost, coverage and delivery of Acthar. A.S.A.P. is a resource provided at no cost and staffed with knowledgeable specialists who are here to assist you by providing:
- Insurance reimbursement coverage and support
- Copay and financial assistance programs for qualified patients
- $0 Copay for eligible patients with commercial or private insurance*
- ASAP can help identify additional resources and programs for copay assistance
- Real-time tracking and reliable shipping of Acthar from the specialty pharmacy
- Easy-to-use, mulit-media injection training materials
- Additional condition-specific services
To learn about A.S.A.P., please choose one of the links below.
A.S.A.P For Multiple Sclerosis
A.S.A.P. for Infantile Spasms
A.S.A.P. for Proteinuria in Nephrotic Syndrome
A.S.A.P. for Dermatomyositis/Polymyositis
*Terms and Conditions:
- The Acthar Commercial Copay Assistance Program provides drug copay assistance of up to $25,000 per calendar year for eligible patients.
- This program is valid for eligible, privately insured patients. For more details about the eligibility criteria, see below.
- This program is not valid for prescriptions for which payment may be made in whole or in part under federal or state health programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid.
- This program is not valid for uninsured patients.
- Program offer is limited to one per person and is not transferrable.
- Patients should consult their insurance provider concerning any limitations that may apply to this program under their insurance policy.
- The program does not represent prescription drug coverage or insurance and is not intended to substitute for such coverage.
- Patients are responsible for any copayment or coinsurance costs above and beyond the program’s annual maximum benefit.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Not valid outside the United States.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves the right to terminate or modify this program at any time without notice.
- Approved indication
- US permanent resident
- Patient (or patient’s legal representative) must be 18 years of age or older to opt-in to program
- Commercially or privately insured
- Not insured by a federal or state healthcare plan or where prohibited by law