- Expired product, in original unopened packaging, that qualifies for either credit or replacement as specified in the terms below.
- Product returned beyond the allowable time.
- Product destroyed or damaged due to improper storage, heat, cold, water, and smoke, or other conditions beyond the control of Questcor.
- Product destroyed or losses suffered in a natural disaster (flood, hurricane, tornado, etc.).
- Product obtained other than through normal channels of distribution.
- Product shipped as a no charge item.
- Product purchased in a fire sale, sacrifice sale, bankruptcy.
PRODUCTS ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT
H.P ACTHAR® GEL
Terms for Replacement
- Product must have been purchased from Curascript Specialty Distribution.
- Replacement product will be given for product returned in original, unopened packaging, returned one (1) month prior and up to three (3) months beyond expiration date.
- Partial packages or product that falls outside of the specified return period will be accepted for destruction only.
- Replacement product will be given only after returned product has been received, inspected and accepted by Curascript Specialty Distribution.
Authorization and Procedure for Credit
- Contact Curascript Specialty Distribution to initiate the Return Materials Authorization at (877) 599-7748.
- Instructions for return of product and receipt of replacement product will be communicated by Curascript Specialty Distribution after the Return Materials Authorization is initiated.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves the right to modify this Return Goods Policy at any time. Questions? Call 888-678-7830
Back to Contact Customer Service »